Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The world is changing...

Options
  • 14-06-2018 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

...music is changing,drugs are changing, even men and women are changing. One thousand years from now there’ll be no guys and no girls, just ****.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

...music is changing,drugs are changing, even men and women are changing. One thousand years from now there’ll be no guys and no girls, just ****.

Where already there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

That guy is ****in’ psycho! But he’s a mate, so what can you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

I wouldn't worry about distant masterbaters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Do you need a hug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

One thousand years from now there’ll be no guys and no girls, just ****.

If you think it'll take that long you should spend some time on Twatter

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Go spot some trains you fooking moocher!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Atoms will probably not split and woman won't need man as their own d1ck will suffice.

We as men are doomed.

I believe it will be like resident evil but on drugs worse.

Possible criminals will house us decent folk in prison and they Rome free.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

After that.... The game was mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Are we human or are we ****?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Where already there :pac:

we + are = we're

*also, I just proved your point :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

in the year thirty-eighteen, ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie, everything you think, do and say is in the pill you took today

• Registered Users Posts: 32 potatohouse

that quote stuck with me. culture is constantly shapeshifting. when im an old man, i plan to be doing whatever weird shi­te the youth of that day are doing. life is too short for begrudgery

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

"Im noo a f*uckin buftie and thats end of it"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,354 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

F*ck,

Diane was right.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Armed robbery ?? !!!
    WITH A REPLICA ??? !!
    How da fu*k can it be armed robbery with a f*ck1n replica ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭conorhal

that quote stuck with me. culture is constantly shapeshifting. when im an old man, i plan to be doing whatever weird shi­te the youth of that day are doing. life is too short for begrudgery

No according to Sickboy's unifying theory of life you won't

At one time, you've got it, and then you lose it, and it's gone forever.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

What a film and an epic soundtrack...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Drugs are definitely changing. In the sixties people 'expanded their mind' my taking LSD. While the 'mind expanding' may be bullshit I can somewhat see the appeal. Then in the nineties there was ecstasy. I can see the appeal of that too. The drug even has a happy sounding name.

Now you see people taking crystal meth and rotting away their face. There's even a drug called krokodil which gets it's name from the effect it has on the body. It makes your skin scaly and crocodile like and rots away your body. It's crazy that someone hears about this and decides it would be a great drug to try.

Advertisement