Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look for an affordable OCR PDF Converter for masOS Sierra

Options
  • 14-06-2018 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello everyone!

I don't know if this is the right place...But I think I can get help from you:)

I’m looking for a workable yet affordable PDF Converter that can convert my scanned PDF and images into editable word document, I learned that to convert the scanned PDF and images should use OCR technology.
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Acrobat creative cloud is astronomically expensive, charge $80/mo per computer... After some search in google, I found these two PDF tool seems can perform scanned PDF to editable document, and the price are affordable to me:[/font]
    Cisdem PDF Converter OCR, start from $49.99
    Prizmo also $49.99

I read some reviews about them, seems Prizmo doesn’t work well on images, and Cisdem can perform PDF and images perfectly conversion, but some files format may be not same as original exactly, still have to do some edit(if not so much, I think it’s acceptable).

My question is, any one may have used these two apps, or do you have any other apps recommendation? Thank you very much.

Both are available on Mac App Store, so it’s safe to get, right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Peterie

Found the cisdem pdf converter on stacksoical promotion.

Seems a great deal. I am going to invest it...

Advertisement