Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't stop posting

Options
  • 12-06-2018 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

I came off some brain medicine a few days ago and the only symptom I've noticed is I can't stop talking ****e in after hours.
    I've thusly deducted that ye're all mental.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

One of us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

All the others tend to suffer from madness.

I rather enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

Go back on the medicine it was obviously working!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zero Point

somefeen wrote: »
    I came off some brain medicine a few days ago and the only symptom I've noticed is I can't stop talking ****e in after hours.
    Is it not a prerequisite when signing up to Boards that one must already possess such an ability to talk sh1te even in the absence of drug withdrawal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

I came off brain medicine recently and the only symptom I've noticed is

TeemingSimplisticChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

somefeen wrote:
    I came off some brain medicine a few days ago and the only symptom I've noticed is I can't stop talking ****e in after hours. I've thusly deducted that ye're all mental.

You've only come to this realization after 7 years? 7 years medicated must have been some illness/injury.

I came off brain medicine recently and the only symptom I've noticed is

TeemingSimplisticChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif
    I would imagine that was probably your reaction when you found yourself at the centre of a discussion on another website :D but you played it well. I would tip my hat if I was of the right gender.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    You've only come to this realization after 7 years? 7 years medicated must have been some illness/injury.

For most of that 7 years I'd go months without looking at boards. But the last few days....jaysus. I can only hope it passes soon

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

For most of that 7 years I'd go months without looking at boards. But the last few days....jaysus. I can only hope it passes soon

Take some more drugs....

Ones you're on now aren't working....

I prescribe hookers and coke...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

2ee7761d3a576d19b1cc80270b328afc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Zero Point wrote: »
    I would imagine that was probably your reaction when you found yourself at the centre of a discussion on another website :D but you played it well. I would tip my hat if I was of the right gender.

Sure wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said "The only thing worse than being called a cuck is not being called a cuck"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

You're some feen, lad

Sure wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said "The only thing worse than being called a cuck is not being called a cuck"
    Well all the rubber cucks retreated so that was a win, I'd say.

Well all the rubber cucks retreated so that was a win, I'd say.

Right so, second symptom. I've no idea what ye're on about

Right so, second symptom. I've no idea what ye're on about
    Isn't that the point of your thread- talking sh1te on Boards that nobody understands.

Isn't that the point of your thread- talking sh1te on Boards that nobody understands.

Touché

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Chaos Tourist

If you're not up to it yourself, get a friend to lob off the middle fingers. Or at least just cut the tips of them off. It will distract you from posting for a while anyway.

Advertisement