Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariston Combi Gas Boiler - Genus HE -HELP!!

Options
  • 12-06-2018 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I am having terrible trouble finding an RGI who knows about Ariston boilers. I have an Ariston Genus HE boiler with a flame lift error, my current RGI serviced it recently and it all appears in working order but it has the flame lift error which then goes to a 1st ignition failure error and basically we cannot use it at all now as a result. Please can someone help me?!!

I am based in Carlow, near the Laois border.

Thanks

Comments

mnmw wrote: »
    Hi
    I am having terrible trouble finding an RGI who knows about Ariston boilers. I have an Ariston Genus HE boiler with a flame lift error, my current RGI serviced it recently and it all appears in working order but it has the flame lift error which then goes to a 1st ignition failure error and basically we cannot use it at all now as a result. Please can someone help me?!!

I am based in Carlow, near the Laois border.

Thanks

If you PM me your details I’ll take care of it myself or find someone for you, Gary

Advertisement