Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memento remake ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,293 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

there's quite simply nothing original any longer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Must have been scrapped the Independent article is 3 years old.

iMdb is user based content so , mods feel free to delete (I thought I could delete within a certain timeframe) ..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

AMBI Pictures? Never heard of them, and that IMDB page has no info; no director, writer, cast anything. The independent article is 3 years old too so I suspect this might be the cinematic equivalent of a domain squatter - or some pie-in-the-sky producer who got lucky in acquiring the rights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Out and out remake I'd be amazed at but wouldn't be too surprised if Nolan agreed to write a film under similar circumstances to help the studio launch a Bourne type franchise.

EDIT never mind....old news seemingly

Advertisement