Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can not contact Ticketmaster

Options
  • 12-06-2018 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I bought three tickets for the cancelled flight of the conchords gig on 25 March.

I received an email saying it would be rescheduled and a text message later on saying my tickets would be valid on 15 June. This Friday.

My old tickets were visible in the Ticketmaster app for ages but I noticed at the weekend they’re gone and there are no new tickets replacing them.

But I cannot get through to Goddamn Ticketmaster to find out what’s happening. The only number I have is a **** 0818 number that’s cost me €4 in credit (it’s not covered in my mobile package and blocked on my work phone) but I can’t get through.

Any advice here? God I hate them. You’d think a company charging those margins would have a proper free phone number.

Quad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Twitter or Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,189 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The number for Ireland is 0818903001 dunno if thats the one you're using. Sometmes it takes a few tries before you get put on hold. You'll be on hold for about 10 mins and then you should get through to somebody

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Same happened to me, I logged out of ticketmaster app on phone and logged back in and the new dates showed up. This was after me panicking and getting freaked out that my tickets werent reissued!
    I emailed them through the app and the help desk sent me them as pdf attachments, But then when i logged in they showed back up too as an upcoming gig, and I felt like a right eejit having sent them a blind panic email.
    They replied within 36 hrs as far as I recall, via email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

They're beyond ****ing useless. I was trying to get in touch with them over a missed installment payment . I even rang the UK Helpline and they just hang up because it was an Irish Query.

Anyway OP, all I can say is that if you ring as soon to 9am when they open as you can you should get through. Anytime after that they seem to be constantly engaged. Twats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

On saynoto1890.com they have the following numbers :

TicketMaster
    0818719300 Call Instead – 014569569
    0818903001 Call Instead – 016486000

• Advertisement
Advertisement