Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart tv - Is this a bargain?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can't speak for either brand, but know richer sounds are around a long time and know their stuff. They include a 6 year warranty which they would obviously hope not to have to honour -i.e. they are unlikely to stock stuff which is likely to fail after a few years.

Not sure if you could get a discount on it, they have their own section here.

https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1105

I would also say that for the same price, I would rather have a smaller screen with a good picture. A poor TV with a large screen just shows up all the flaws. We have a cheap LCD 50" in my house and the much older 42" plasma with much lower resolution looks far better, as do smaller LCDs I have seen which would have cost the same.

Advertisement