Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on trip to Scotland this weekend?

Options
  • 12-06-2018 10:40am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Off to Scotland this weekend on a motorbike trip. Looking at various website I'm getting a huge amount of different reports. I'm collecting a bike in fife and going towards the east coast to meet my mates coming off the boat. Then we'll be heading up towards Loch Lomand national park, coming back to the boat at Stranrer the next day.

Would appreciate some advice from the experts on how much rain you think we may encounter. I'm wearing leathers which hare not rainproof. Wondering should I buy a full rainsuit or will it only be light showers for a few minutes etc?

Advertisement