Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction work in canaries

Options
  • 12-06-2018 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi.im thinking of moving to the canaries to live was just wondering does anyone have any info on construction work out there.is there much employment and what is the money like for a general ground worker in the canaries.any info would be gratefully appreciated thanks

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi gavincfc1990,

I've moved your thread across to the Living Abroad forum where people may be better able to help you out. If it doesn't gain traction here, it might be worth asking the mods to move to the Work & Jobs forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gavincfc1990

Hi gavincfc1990,

I've moved your thread across to the Living Abroad forum where people may be better able to help you out. If it doesn't gain traction here, it might be worth asking the mods to move to the Work & Jobs forum.

Cheers thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Do you speak Spanish?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gavincfc1990

seachto7 wrote: »
    Do you speak Spanish?

Not really just a few words

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing without a working knowledge of the language, you'll struggle to find any kind of a job outside of an Irish bar.

• Advertisement

Have you looked into it anymore?

Advertisement