Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wouldn't happen in North Korea

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What wouldn't? Anything to actually say? Just throwing a link there is sh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Omackeral wrote: »
    What wouldn't? Anything to actually say? Just throwing a link there is sh*t.

What Wouldn't?

Throwing out a link without context, that's what. The North Koreans would provide some form of a sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Why am I not surprised.

Again our legal system seams to be about protecting the criminals rather then victims.

Shocking stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    What Wouldn't?

Throwing out a link without context, that's what. The North Koreans would provide some form of a sentence

Dear Leader always provides full transparency.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,226 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Did he even play international rugby?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Why am I not surprised.

Again our legal system seams to be about protecting the criminals rather then victims.

Shocking stuff.

No it's about protecting the innocent from being convicted of crimes they didn't commit. This is a simple 'school boy' error that I'm sure the Judge will not repeat in failing to give proper direction to the Jury. The guy has been remanded to custody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

I don't know why people act surprised by cases like this. It's been going on for a very long time. Almost all our institutions, from the courts to the schools to our political institutions have been taken over by liberal do-gooders who couldn't care less about the ordinary, law abiding citizen. They see the hoods as victims which is why most of the louts before the courts have loads of previous convictions.

Advertisement