Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA Recoil AK Package

Options
  • 11-06-2018 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

My upgraded CM.046, got it because its a recoil shock clone. One of the best sounding guns I've used. Internally I've replaced the motor with an SHS High Torque, Lonex Hop unit and I've rhopped the barrel. I think the barrel is a tightbore, just not sure on brand anymore. Wired to deans and has a mosfet.

Comes with 6 120rd Midcaps and a Russian Azimut SS "Beetle" Vest that can hold 10 mags. Perfect OPFOR loadout.

Don't really want to get rid of this but I don't get out to use it very much anymore.
    Shoots at approx 320 fps.
    €220

b9PthPT.jpg
    qOTIdHI.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Very nice AK47, Could you clarify the "recoil" part . Is it a functional recoil shock or is it a recoil shock clone externally with the recoil effect coming from the electric blowback function ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

It's a functional recoil shock, there's a large weight that reciprocates as well as the bolt. Great sound and feel to it.

It was sold yesterday however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Thanks for reply , I was a bit too slow on this one :)

Advertisement