Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality couches (in or around Dublin)

Options
  • 11-06-2018 1:27pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We're looking to replace our couch soon and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for places/brands to shop.

The one we got from DFS did the job but became quite uncomfortable fairly early in its life - so I'd rather not bother with them again.

Are there any other retailers - or particular brands that people recommend?

We're probably looking to get some kind of corner sofa and don't mind paying a bit extra if it's going to last... if the shop offers interest free credit that wouldn't be any harm either (it was one of the things that brought us to DFS - nice to be able to spread out a big payment when you're trying to fit out a whole house!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭blueskys

Fama ; Spanish made .expensive but great couches and durability

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭MightyMunster

Natuzzi, Italian brand. Large range of leather and some fabric sofas. The sell them in Arnotts and there's a large display in Navan in beech mount home park (morans I think the shop is called, first on the left)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

blueskys wrote: »
    Fama ; Spanish made .expensive but great couches and durability

Oof, they're pricey alright - but gorgeous. Thanks!
    Natuzzi, Italian brand. Large range of leather and some fabric sofas. The sell them in Arnotts and there's a large display in Navan in beech mount home park (morans I think the shop is called, first on the left)

Thanks - really like that clean design style.

Advertisement