Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total war warhammer Co op

Options
  • 11-06-2018 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Is anyone still playing the co-op multiplayer of the 1st or 2nd edition of the game? I have met two people and they quit after a turn or two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

84john wrote: »
    Is anyone still playing the co-op multiplayer of the 1st or 2nd edition of the game? I have met two people and they quit after a turn or two.

It's only good playing with friends. I also find it very boring when it's not my turn. Why would I want to watch other people fight in battles until it's my turn.
    In theory people probably thought it was a good idea but no it just doesn't work at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 84john

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    It's only good playing with friends. I also find it very boring when it's not my turn. Why would I want to watch other people fight in battles until it's my turn.
    In theory people probably thought it was a good idea but no it just doesn't work at all.

Yeah it does get quite boring. The versus would be better as you get to play every opposing army your opponent plays against.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

If you play it together you can gift units to your friend when in battles so they could control your infantry while you focus on flanking with your calvary. It's good when it works but games last too long to bother even trying with strangers and then you get desync after a 100 turns or so.

Advertisement