Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Company or Not

Options
  • 10-06-2018 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi,

I am hoping I can get my house fixed up. I am on a very tight budget. Is it usually better to source each item/trademan/fitter separately or use one company to do everything. The work would involve a little bit of everything from electrics to carpentry to garden landscaping. I may have no choice but to get quotes based on a room by room basis, unless this is a more expensive option.

I do not know where to start really so any advice and/or recommendations would be welcome. If it is better to use one company, what kind do I search for. There would be no building work involved, does this matter to a building company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

What sort of things? How much are you thinking of spending? It sounds like what you really need is one or two handy guys or girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

There is a FB page called All Trades, that are correlating a directory of trades people from all around the country. I had a quick look and there are a good few choices for Dublin and surrounding counties. Here is an example

http://www.constructioncrew.ie/building-services

Advertisement