Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new relationship

Options
  • 10-06-2018 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey, recently I've started dating a new guy and we have been getting on good but, he tagged me in something on insta and a girl who likes him started stalking me so I blocked her was that the right thing to do? He also promises me that nothing is going on with them but do I believe him?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

OP you have given very little information for posters to go on. Why don't you believe him? Also, what do you mean by stalking? How long have you been together? How is it that you know she likes him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

And what reason would not believe him ?

Stalking what do you mean by stalking and how do you know she is doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

someone following you on instagram is not stalking. someone misbehaving on instagram can be reported.

your friend is not responsible for other peoples behaviour, though he may have baggage.

Im sorry to say on the limited information you have provided its not really possible to even know what the issue is, let alone advise you what to do next.

Advertisement