Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller blinds on a budget

Options
  • 09-06-2018 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Can anyone give a recommendation of where to buy good roller blinds that aren't that expensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I used 247blinds, a UK outfit. You do need to take care with the measurements however.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I used 247blinds, a UK outfit. You do need to take care with the measurements however.

I wouldn't recommend 247blinds. When they sent out the wrong sized blinds they gave me the complete runaround trying to get correct sized replacements before going completely silent.

I would recommend Blinds 2 Go (UK) who were previously known as Tuiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

I used Crumlin Blinds in Crumlin Village. Great service and price, I just got 8 blinds in white and from meeting the girls in the shop (upstairs) to the guy who measured and the fitters it was a great service.

Advertisement