Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas to cover Leather Sofa

Options
  • 09-06-2018 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

I have a leather sofa similar to the one in the picture. However the stitching has opened on part of the seat so I would like to cover it. (Cheaply)

Any ideas?

If a throw worked I would go with that.

$_86.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,295 ✭✭✭✭looksee

A repair would be a better job. There is nothing I can think of that you could use to cover that kind of sofa. As soon as someone sits on it it will be dragged all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭damianch

looksee wrote: »
    A repair would be a better job. There is nothing I can think of that you could use to cover that kind of sofa. As soon as someone sits on it it will be dragged all over the place.

Yes i think you are right, there doesn't seem to be any options online. Its a drab looking thing which I want to get rid of in time, just wanted to try cover it up in the meantime .I've just moved to a new house, so a lot of other priorities. Depresses me looking at tho :D

Advertisement