Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surgery in Waterford University Hospital

Options
  • 09-06-2018 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey.

I did a pre assessment surgery clinic test the 16th of April 2018, for a day case ear surgery (removal of cancer cell in the ear) at Waterford University Hospital. I did ECG, blood sample, urine sample, blood pressure, weight, questionnaire, etc.
    How long do I have to wait for the actual surgery, as I haven't still received any appointment ?
    Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

You will need to ring them, ring the main line and ask to speak to the admissions or bed booking department. Alternatively you could ring and ask for your consultant's secretary if they could ask the team re: expected waiting time but definitely try admissions first. It is very normal to have pre assessment done with no admission date but hopefully they would have an idea of it at least.

Advertisement