Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice from the Shtates

Options
  • 08-06-2018 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

My brother lives in the US and is coming home soon so I tried to order a few large bottles of juice from a website called Eightvape to be delivered to his house for him to bring home but they wouldn't seem to recognise my Irish Visa. It kept saying unable to verify billing address.

I took that to mean they probably just don't accept non-US cards, but has anyone here had any success with ordering from the US? If so, what websites would you recommend for ordering off?

It was working out at $48 for 320ml of well known vapes from famous brands so I'd like to get on it if possible!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Try PayPal as a payment method instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I ordered from eliquid.com the other day, still waiting on it to arrive but let me put the order through no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

Get your bro to purchase and then reimburse him ???

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

i bought stuff from premiumvapesupply.com - $22 delivered in 3 weeks.
    I spen $150 and probably saved €30-40 on the juice i bought. was really happy, in spite of the long wait.
    one of them i bought was 120mL Beard no 5, 30ml here is €20 - i got it for $43 at the time and see its only $26 now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement