Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combi Boiler and Water Pressure

Options
  • 08-06-2018 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I got a combi boiler installed a couple of weeks ago which seems like a great yoke! Along with the installation, we had the copper tank removed as the boiler is now run off the mains - we left the tank in the attic for the electric shower. Unfortunately, we're having a LOT of noise issues since then. It started with just one toilet which when flushed, it felt like the whole house was vibrating with the pressure.
    We've had the plumber call around again and he sorted the toilet issue but its the same now with the electric shower and if the taps are run at a high pressure. I'll call the plumber again to call around to look at it but any idea what I should be expecting him to say? Based on a quick google, would a pressure relieving valve at the mains do anything?
    Thanks!

Advertisement