Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutter Stopend Needed

Options
  • 08-06-2018 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the name of the gutter stopend that I need or where to buy one please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

listermint wrote: »

Thanks for your quick reply.

I had checked there but didnt see the one I need. My gutter seems to have curves on the inside and the outside and the stopend in Goodwins appear only to have curves on the outside. Well that's what it seems like to me but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Premier Window Boards off the Greenhills rd Walkinstown. Turn left at Stuarts Garage and straight down to the Ind estate at the end.
    They also sell Guttering and had that profile when I bought mine a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

Listermint will be kicking himself once he looks at your pics again:D

You can clearly see it’s double side moulded and goodwins only stock the single side. You’ve 2 options that I know of, but I’m sure there’s more; celluplast in baldoyle or goslins in cabra (they buy from celluplast). About €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Can't win em all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

dodzy wrote: »
    Listermint will be kicking himself once he looks at your pics again:D

You can clearly see it’s double side moulded and goodwins only stock the single side. You’ve 2 options that I know of, but I’m sure there’s more; celluplast in baldoyle or goslins in cabra (they buy from celluplast). About €3.

Thanks, I'm in blanch so should be able to get to Cabra.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭C Eng

Try Chadwicks that gutter looks like the Supreme range they stock

http://mfp.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Eavemaster_Supreme_2012.pdf

Advertisement