Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel & the Curragh....

Options
  • 08-06-2018 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Busy day of racing here and across the pond.
    Heading to Clonmel myself so any fancies / tips , don't be shy!

Mullins rarely leaves Clonmel without a winner so think he will take the Bumper today. Short price though.
    I’ll also be having a few quid on Feeling the Love in the 6.20 and Danali in the 6.55 , both EW.
    Classic Theatre (7.30) has some very good hurdle form so fancy it to make a winning Chase debut.
    Coolbane West has my money in the 8.05 with a small EW saver on Tom Horn.

Got call to say Absolute Grit to go well in the 7.30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Highland reel brother disappointing at odds on.

The obrien second string Mohawk is a cert next time out, very eye catching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

That Jim Bolger winner there might be brushed off as a bit of a fluke considering he was friendless in he market on debut.
    I don't think there was much of a fluke about it at all. I'd have to watch it back but he was green as grass for most of the race and tbh I was hoping he'd finish a nice 3rd so I could back him in a maiden next time out as he was catching the eye for most of the race.

Either way I think he could be overpriced next time out upped in class and I think he is one to keep on side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

That was originally the second string before his other came out. Id say they were surprised too. Shore step tomorrow in the second quite a strong fancy and way too big. 12/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

That was originally the second string before his other came out. Id say they were surprised too. Shore step tomorrow in the second quite a strong fancy and way too big. 12/1

Ya that wouldn't put me off in the slightest tbh. Probably another reason he will be overlooked nto also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 moneymore

Great pick, well done

• Advertisement
Advertisement