Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3

Options
  • 07-06-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

trailers up..

and apparently the loons on Tumblr got triggered by it.

:D

cant wait myself. these havent disappointed yet and i LOVE that score.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It'll be odd from someone who watches the TV show - voice actors change and a lot of the supporting characters from the show get really relegated to the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Any idea when it's out.

Loved race to the edge on Netflix. ...my kids liked it too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Any idea when it's out.

Loved race to the edge on Netflix. ...my kids liked it too:)

March 1st 2019 as it stands: https://deadline.com/2018/04/how-to-train-your-dragon-3-everest-dreamworks-animation-1201864844/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,966 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Wait, isn't the trailer basically surmising the plot from the last film(s)? A hidden dragon world, a fleet of nasty humans trying to trap or kill said dragons?

First film was quite fun, the second not so great but still a good Sunday afternoon movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,893 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Stopped watching as it seemed to be getting into spoiler territory.

Is the series any good? I watched a random multipart episode but never watched any more.

Heard about the complaints about this one and I just can't understand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

Just watched it last night and i must say, it is good ;)

Great way to end the trilogy ;)

PS: He looks like Messi with beard :P

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Stopped watching as it seemed to be getting into spoiler territory.

Is the series any good? I watched a random multipart episode but never watched any more.

Heard about the complaints about this one and I just can't understand.

That trailer gives SO much away. Had not seen the trailer until now, saw this with my little lad last week and it gives away every major touchpoint of the film

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Saw it today simply loved it. The second is still my favourite but I really enjoyed the 3rd one.

Advertisement