Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone interference

Options
  • 07-06-2018 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

I was browsing my phone this morning and randomly a background noise started playing like an interference, what sounded like a radio playing in a moving car it only lasted a few seconds and then happened again.. Is this a sign of something or has this ever happened to anyone else?.. I’m kinda freaked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I was browsing my phone this morning and randomly a background noise started playing like an interference, what sounded like a radio playing in a moving car it only lasted a few seconds and then happened again.. Is this a sign of something or has this ever happened to anyone else?.. I’m kinda freaked

How do you know someone has an iPhone?
    They tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Did the phone make the noise? Could it have been the cancer the advertising industry has foisted upon us, autoplaying ad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Did it sound like this? It's usually just due to a radio signal interfering with the phones signal, or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Did it sound like this? It's usually just due to a radio signal interfering with the phones signal, or something like that.

No it sounded like music playing in a moving car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

No it sounded like music playing in a moving car

Were there cars nearby at the time?

• Advertisement

Did the phone make the noise? Could it have been the cancer the advertising industry has foisted upon us, autoplaying ad?

The noise came from my phone, but I don’t think it was my phone.. My phone was even on silent so if it was an advert etc. I would have to adjust my volume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Did you like something on facebook?? My phone is making a stupid noise when I like something now, even thought the sound is turned off.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Were there cars nearby at the time?

No however there’s a motorway about 10mins away

Did you like something on facebook?? My phone is making a stupid noise when I like something now, even thought the sound is turned off.

No

Advertisement