Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC English HL 2018

Options
  • 06-06-2018 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey,
    I know I shouldn't be doing post-mortem but it's too late my brother already pointed it out to me in 2018 LC HL English paper 1 Text 1 A (ii) it asked for a moment from leaving cert course texts where I answered on 3 moments completely misreading it. Now I can't rest my mind so how much marks could I lose?!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I couldn't tell you for certain but you are likely to get at least partial credit if your answer was okay for any one of the three moments you picked. Just try to forget about it. There are 400 marks over the two papers. You can recover from a few dropped marks. Just make sure to do the best you can in Paper II. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Haemoglobin

Since it's a new introduction to this year's paper only, I say they're going to go fairly light on marking it, so don't worry :)

Advertisement