Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 1 Aftermath

Options
  • 06-06-2018 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Well what did ye think of that? I personally found it an enjoyable paper especially with the mix of paper 2 features in it, it caught a good few lads out in my school but I preferred it to a regular question A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Celtron wrote: »
    Well what did ye think of that? I personally found it an enjoyable paper especially with the mix of paper 2 features in it, it caught a good few lads out in my school but I preferred it to a regular question A

I agree. I was surprised at first but after reading through the "paper 2 questions" again i found that the one on text 2 was a nice and handy one!

I was delighted with that mix, not hqving to focus another full 15 marks on "Daddy"!!!!
    I did part (ii) of QA text 2 on a Larkin Poem and it was easy enough to write about considering it was only 15 marks

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Celtron

I did the qa on text 1 and referred to The Locket by John Montague

Advertisement