Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TechMasterz Mobiles 178 Parnell street

Options
  • 05-06-2018 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened to TechMasterz Mobiles 178 Parnell street?

They used to be on Adverts and I bought from them and found them great to deal with. They guy I dealt with was called Jay, a really genuine guy.

They seem to have disappeared. Wonder if they are operating under a new name or something?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Probably moved elsewhere lots of those shops are linked up across the city i bought a phone from him once think it was the pixel and it wouldnt work just as well i tried it there and then before i left ended up with somthing else..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Probably moved elsewhere lots of those shops are linked up across the city i bought a phone from him once think it was the pixel and it wouldnt work just as well i tried it there and then before i left ended up with somthing else..

The phone I bought was new and is still going strong. I bought it via Adverts. He had a huge positive feedback on Adverts too.

I just found it strange that he seems to have dropped of the face of the earth.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement