Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites for selling crafting/hobbying equipment

Options
  • 05-06-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hiya,

I have a Silver Bullet cutting machine for sale on Donedeal at the mo but it's probably not the best place for me to have it.

Does anyone have recommendations for good sites on which to sell crafting/hobbying equipment?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

there are a few on Facebook - just search for craft supplies buy and sell or similar. Just looked at your Done Deal ad - this isn't a die cutting machine - but you could tag or mention it's similar to silhouette cameo, cricut, Graphtec Craft Robo etc. It is much more expensive though - I'd try looking to sell it on E-Bay UK/t-shirt forums UK, even via the UK sellers - it's a really limited buyers market here.

Advertisement