Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAME 90 clutch gone

Options
  • 04-06-2018 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi

Clutch gone / slipping in my 1987 SAME PANTHER 90. Iv the pedal adjusted as far as it will go.

Is there any other adjustments I can make on the clutch before I have to go ripping . . . . .underneath or anywhere ??

Even if I got the summer out of it !!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

I'd say it's finished.
    You could give Finian Reilly in Crossakeil, Co. Meath a call. Very knowledgeable on Same tractors and obliging as well.
    Finally, you could try joining the Facebook page "Same,Lamborghini,Hurlimann tractors"

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭abnormalnorman

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    I'd say it's finished.
    You could give Finian Reilly in Crossakeil, Co. Meath a call. Very knowledgeable on Same tractors and obliging as well.
    Finally, you could try joining the Facebook page "Same,Lamborghini,Hurlimann tractors"

Thanks. But worst case scenario I split it !

Advertisement