Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance quote for 6 penalty points

Options
  • 04-06-2018 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys and Gals,

last year allianz gave me a quote for 600e for insurance for the year with the above points. checking now for renewal with them and Chill and neither will give me a quote which is a tad frustrating, have you guys had any luck with any insurers recently, I would love to get some successful feedback from anyone in the same position over the past month or two.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

FYI allianz giving quotes

• Registered Users Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

You will always have better chance of getting quotes if you phone rather than looking online. Online if you don't meet requirements it's an automatic no. If you ring the same company sometimes the human on the end of the line can do something for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

thanks sleeper

Advertisement