Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wood effect tiles in livingroom kitchen and sunroom

Options
  • 04-06-2018 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello we are in the process of buying a new build which has not been lived in for 10 years, It has no flooring downstairs and like many we could not decide between wood or tile. As we have dogs and kids we decided to go with wood effect tiles through out the downstairs livingroom kitchen sun room and utility, what are peoples opion on doing this many thanks Carl

yes or no to wood effect tile 38 votes

yes to wood effect tile in kitchen
    0% 0 votes
    no to wood effect tile in kitchen
    21% 8 votes
    yes to wood effect tile in livingroom
    7% 3 votes
    no to wood effect tile in livingroom
    13% 5 votes
    yes to wood effect tile in sunroom
    13% 5 votes
    no to wood effect tile in sunroom
    18% 7 votes
    yes to wood effect tile in utility
    7% 3 votes
    no to wood effect tile in utility
    18% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mick121

Go for it if its what you want.I have the whole downstairs of my house tiled and I love it.so easy to clean.If I was moving I would seriously consider doing it in my new house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Have wood effect tiles in hallway regret not getting them in kitchen to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

We have them in the bathroom and I really like them. Not sure I'd want them in a sitting room but given we have laminate in our sitting room, the dog is just as noisy on that as he would be on tiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

It sounds like a completely cold house, with very poor noise levels.

no thanks

Advertisement