Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex Vaper looking for advice on new kit.

Options
  • 04-06-2018 11:29am

Hi Everyone.

I had successfully used the Ego-T to quit smoking 2-3 years ago - and foolishly started smoking again one Christmas.

I still have one worrking Ego-T, with spare attys and clearomisers. Also loads of juice, some of which seems to be fine, one or two bottles produce no vapour at all.

I liked the Ego-T, it was easy to fill, with no messing about with mods, etc. (Apologies to all you guys n gals who enjoy modding their kits, it's just not my thing!)
    The one thing I disliked was the length of time it took to charge batteries that held enough charge to last the day.

So, the question is, what kit do you recommend that has batteries that charge reasonably quickly, doesn't require fiddling about with coils, produces a decent amount of vapour, and that has easily available spare batteries, and attys/clearomisers?

I'd prefer to buy from my old Irish suppliers, but an interesting enough kit could make me look elsewhere, if a little reluctantly, because of the speed I can get spares at, in an emergency, and also because those particular suppliers give very good service (and, yes, they still exist, and they were recommended here, lol)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi Everyone.

I had successfully used the Ego-T to quit smoking 2-3 years ago - and foolishly started smoking again one Christmas.

I still have one worrking Ego-T, with spare attys and clearomisers. Also loads of juice, some of which seems to be fine, one or two bottles produce no vapour at all.

I liked the Ego-T, it was easy to fill, with no messing about with mods, etc. (Apologies to all you guys n gals who enjoy modding their kits, it's just not my thing!)
    The one thing I disliked was the length of time it took to charge batteries that held enough charge to last the day.

So, the question is, what kit do you recommend that has batteries that charge reasonably quickly, doesn't require fiddling about with coils, produces a decent amount of vapour, and that has easily available spare batteries, and attys/clearomisers?

I'd prefer to buy from my old Irish suppliers, but an interesting enough kit could make me look elsewhere, if a little reluctantly, because of the speed I can get spares at, in an emergency, and also because those particular suppliers give very good service (and, yes, they still exist, and they were recommended here, lol)

Thanks in advance!

The ego-T,that's going back awhile,old hat now,you must remember the Aspire Nautilus tanks,they are still number one out there for Mouth to Lung(MTL) vapors.
    Here is a set-up that would do you nicely,it's €20 cheaper here than other Irish sites,they are in Ireland https://vapewild.eu/aspire-zelos-50w-vape-kit/

Check the kit out on youtube...

Thank you.

It looks like a nice bit of kit.

I've ordered a spare ego battery and charger, and an Eleaf iStick trim kit, from an old supplier, they should arrive tomorrow. The eGo parts I bought in case I hate the iStick kit.

I thibk that one is next on the list! Time to play, lol.

Thanks again.

Advertisement