Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cotton Bacon Prime

Options
  • 04-06-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

I've been using Cotton Bacon V2 for a number of years as I never really got on with the muji pad stuff. the CBV2 is great in my kayfun mini V3 (my all day MTL vape). I also use it in my pulse 22 squonk setup. I recently changed coils to flattened Ni80, but I always found that after 2-3 squonk bottles the coil would start to spit. Swapping out the cotton, it would always have snapped in the middle. Obviously the coil was getting too hot in the middle. No end of adjusting wattage down etc would fix this.

I was running low on the CBV2 so I decided to try the cotton bacon prime as apparently it gives 30% quicker saturation. Same type of packaging. Opening the packet it looks exactly the same, however the texture is certainly different. The V2 is very soft to the touch whereas the Prime is more coarse, more fibrous. It's also easier to separate and it's more dense in comparison. So I re-wicked my Pulse RDA and took it for a toot. The first thing I notice was a massive increase in flavour. Wow, it was significantly better. It certainly does soak the juice visibly quicker too so I guess their claims are well founded.

I've only had it in there a couple of days so can't comment on how long the wick will last but so far so good but I think I'll be buying this from now on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Where'd you get it from? I'm using CBV2 a while now, and I do find it doesn't last more than a couple of days per re-wick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Got a pack on eBay although I live in the UK. Fasttech sell it 5 packs for about $20. Will probably order them when this pack runs low.

Advertisement