Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale: Detec U-50 Carbon wheelset

Options
  • 03-06-2018 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

- Purchased new from cycle superstore in 2016 and with only light summer use since.

- In immaculate condition, no scratches and running perfectly true. Come with Detec quick releases and carbon specific pads.

- Suitable for Shimano/Sram 11 or 10 speed.

- Clinchers, not tubs.

- Located in Dublin and pictures available available on request (as I don't have the post count to stick a few up) :(

- Price: €400

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

mi16 wrote: »
    - Purchased new from cycle superstore in 2016 and with only light summer use since.

- In immaculate condition, no scratches and running perfectly true. Come with Detec quick releases and carbon specific pads.

- Suitable for Shimano/Sram 11 or 10 speed.

- Clinchers, not tubs.

- Located in Dublin and pictures available available on request (as I don't have the post count to stick a few up) :(

- Price: €400
    Offer asking on inspection

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭086Jazzy

Next in line should sale fall through. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mi16

Withdrawn due to interest from another site that initiated yesterday prior to Breanach78s post. This can now be closed.

Thanks for the interest.

If it is of interest - I priced these based on an unused set posted on the secondhand section on cycle superstores webpage (usedbikes.ie)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

mi16 - you are not allowed list products for sale here which you have for sale elsewhere. this is stated in the forum charter. please do not repeat this mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mi16

.... Sorry about that. I wasn't aware. Slap on the wrists accepted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement