Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR scheme

Options
  • 02-06-2018 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i meet the first three indicators for the hear scheme, My parents income is below the limit, i have a medical card, and my parents receive welfare, but i am unsure if i meet any of the last three. I do not go to a DEIS school, so that is knocked off the list. My area is classified as "marginally below average", so not disadvantaged, im not sure if i meet that indicator. Finally i am really unsure if i come from a socioeconomic group. My parents are immigrants, my father is unemployed, and when he was employed in 2012 he was a manual worker, but my mother is a registered nurse. Does this mean i do not meet that indicator either as my mother has a college degree and is employed. Thank you.

Advertisement