Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else done the church-state relations question in History?

Options
  • 02-06-2018 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I’m studying sample essays of that and wondering if I’m meant to talk about the Protestant Church as well as the Catholic Church in Germany? Obviously with Mussolini I can only write about his relations with the Catholic Church, but do I include both when discussing Hitler? I know it’s a silly question, but I’m the only Higher student in my class so I don’t really have anyone to ask.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Catholic Church's failure to condemn Kristallnacht and rather a lot of nasty things afterwards.
    The Nazi plans for the Protestant Churches in terms of control. Reichskirche and the lovely Bishop Muller.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 vithit

Indeed, a mighty fellow. Thank you :)

Advertisement