Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time van insurance.

Options
  • 01-06-2018 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Starting a new job in afew weeks in the construction industry. One of the things was that I will need a van for work.
    Looking at a 2009 caddy. (Not spending big money as van will get ruined anyway). Have checked out insurance for it and cheapest quote coming in at 2750.
    I’m 28. Full license for 11 years. Been on the road since I turned 17. No penalty points, no claims, years had years ncb before I left to go travelling.
    Is there any van insurance I should be looking out for or is there any tricks out there to bring down the premium?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Try an independent broker.
    Maybe someone in your family has house etc. covered through a broker they might give you a recommendation.

Advertisement