Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat rental

Options
  • 01-06-2018 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi folks. Just wondering if anywhere in Dublin does a small boat and rod rental for some basic sea fishing. Saw some threads from years ago talking about Monica and Christy in dalkey.

Any tips?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Bullock harbour in Dalkey is your best bet, but I don't think they rent Rods also, you might need to source your own

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ConnyMcDavid

uch wrote: »
    Bullock harbour in Dalkey is your best bet, but I don't think they rent Rods also, you might need to source your own

How does that work? Someone takes you out on their boat or they provide one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

How does that work? Someone takes you out on their boat or they provide one?

You rent the boat, last time I did it a few years ago it was €20 an hour, but you easily fit 4 in the boat so 4 hours €20 each, might be gone up now

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

cheers fellas

Advertisement