Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things in life that frustrate me.

Options
  • 01-06-2018 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Here are just some of the things in life that frustrate me.

1. When waiting in a long line at a supermarket waiting to be served and suddenly when the person just in front of you is about to be served they start searching their pockets for their wallet for change and start chatting to the cashier holding you up even longer. I just want to go in pick out what i want and leave as quickly as possible but its so god damn hard when some are so determined to hold up everyone else.

2. People who get offended on others behalf whats that all about.

3. Those who think just because they have an opinion about something they must be right and everyone else ìs just an uneducated redneck.

4. The way the seasons can go full circle from Summer to Winter all in the space of a few hours.

5. When guests visit and feeling obliged to talk to them even though you dont want to.

6. Going to events where there's huge crowds of people i cant stand that.

7. Bumping into someone you used to know from school or work in public that always feels so awkward.

8. When the internet connection starts acting up at the worst possible moment.

These are just some of the things which get on my goat whats yours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

My inability to let things go. Which I realise is something that I can change. But change is damn hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Would you say they “trivially annoy you” OP?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

MiliMe wrote: »
    My inability to let things go. Which I realise is something that I can change. But change is damn hard.

They'll still haunt you, in your dreams.. when you are just sitting down.. having dinner and then bang, that time that guy skipped the queue ahead of you 9 years ago pops into your head

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Mia Khalifa - get extremely frustrated

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Would you say they “trivially annoy you” OP?

Perhaps but they are irritants in life all the same i would much prefer to choose the sort of company i would like to keep instead of being forced to spend time with people i have little desire to spend time with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,173 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Mutant z wrote: »
    Perhaps but they are irritants in life all the same i would much prefer to choose the sort of company i would like to keep instead of being forced to spend time with people i have little desire to spend time with.

You just aren't getting it, are you?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

The apparent inequality of supply and demand.

Buy something and you're told this is the best stuff in the world, that it's in short supply and "__ is the going rate now and you won't get it any cheaper" and find it fierce difficult to find an alternative

Try to sell the same thing and be told it's worth nothing and have fierce trouble getting a half-decent price for it. A lot of this seems to based around image. People have no problem paying more to the guy with the shop front and the nice signs and the smooth talk and big belly from too many chicken dinners.

When you're taken there's loads of potential partners vying for your love. When you're single they're all running a mile from you because they think there must be something wrong with you if you're single.

Also you can spend the whole day reading about medical advances that lets them cure just about everything now until you rock up to the local hospital and they tell you they can't cure your particular version of the disease. That is if you're lucky enough to get a proper diagnosis

Advertisement