Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New WereWolf Game - June 24th (Eastenders theme)

Options
  • 01-06-2018 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Us folk over in the Forum Games thread have a new game of Werewolf starting in almost 3 weeks time.

For those unaware of Werewolf, a quick link is here explaining how it works and whats involved :

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789174

We usually have one game at least a month, and each game usually has a theme (We have had Back to the Future, Star Wars and WWE games for example)

Our latest game is game 28 and has an Eastenders theme. It begins Sunday June 24th and the sign up thread is here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057873993

Join up for a game of twists and turns as Werewolf hits Walford.

Any questions? Sure just pop me a PM or reply to this thread. Hope you can make it.

Beakerjoe

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Don't these games just end in acrimony? Last time I had a look at one some guy was trolling everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Don't these games just end in acrimony? Last time I had a look at one some guy was trolling everyone

Not really, some issues are discussed and some heated arguments, but nothing to write home about.

I dont recall anyone trolling a werewolf game to my knowledge.

I find since I joined last year, the majority of guys and girls are respectful and decent. Its way I keep playing there.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Not really, some issues are discussed and some heated arguments, but nothing to write home about.

I dont recall anyone trolling a werewolf game to my knowledge.

I find since I joined last year, the majority of guys and girls are respectful and decent. Its way I keep playing there.

They had to set up a big feedback thread on it which is what I was reading, he was pretending to be someone from a different site and being a dick to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

They had to set up a big feedback thread on it which is what I was reading, he was pretending to be someone from a different site and being a dick to everyone

I think I know what your talking about.

I wouldnt say it was trolling, just an overly competetive player that broke rules when playing. It caused some issues obviously, but all sorted now.

Dont judge it on on incident, try it yourself and see what you think.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I think I know what your talking about.

I wouldnt say it was trolling, just an overly competetive player that broke rules when playing. It caused some issues obviously, but all sorted now.

Dont judge it on on incident, try it yourself and see what you think.

Ah ok, the game thread was so big I couldn't read it all so I could only get an idea of what went on.

I'm not sure I have time at the moment to commit, but hopefully at some stage during the summer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: I think we'll leave it at that, the link to the game is posted above.

Thanks to all for your contribution,

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement