Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapour Is Always Too Hot for Comfort

Options
  • 31-05-2018 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭

Im finding my PockEX too warm this weather and too warm in general even with fresh coils, it was okay in Winter with a cup of tea at breaks which is where I do 90% of my vaping but its starting to annoy me now.

Tbh this has been an issue with all vaping equipment Ive ever tried.

Can you recommend a setup that provides cool vapour, like Im not expecting refrigerated air or anything (although that would be great) but Im thinking something made out of stainless steel maybe?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thargor wrote: »
    Im finding my PockEX too warm this weather and too warm in general even with fresh coils, it was okay in Winter with a cup of tea at breaks which is where I do 90% of my vaping but its starting to annoy me now.

Can you recommend a setup that provides cool vapour, like Im not expecting refrigerated air or anything (although that would be great) but Im thinking something made out of stainless steel maybe?

What wattage are you vaping at?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

It doesnt have adjustable options:

https://thevape.guide/aspire-pockex-review/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

My mate had the exact issue, kinda, the first vape would be ok but every pull after that would be very warm . My brother uses the nautilus X with the 1.5 ohm coils on an iStick and he finds it great . He has been using it for about a year now with no issues .

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

would probably be best to get a mod with a screen and adjustable settings. if someone goes wrong with a dumb mod you don't really have any options

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Thargor wrote: »

After 6 months using the 2 Pockex I had,they did get a bit hot if using them on their own,another different set-up would be ideal alongside the Pockex.

I get a cool vape from my Pockex's now,I use a 6mg juice & I do a restricted Direct to Lung(DTL) vaping with a slight slip streaming,meaning,I take in a small bit of air through my lips while vaping from the Pockex & it works great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I've had my Pockex a week and I've gone back to my old iStick. The Pockex burns my lips. I'm raging I wasted the money on it.

Advertisement