Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver CPC Modules

Options
  • 31-05-2018 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Well how's things everyone. Just a quick question regarding the CPC.

I'm a newly qualified rigid driver, have all my cards and ready to roll once I find someone to give me a bit of experience. But regarding the CPC Modules, have I a year to have one of them done from when I passed my CPC practical (25/04/18, which means I need my first module done by the 25/04/19) or have one of them done by the 10th of September this year?

All help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Rave.ef

Your best bet is do the first one soon as and have it done. Ask the instructor while your there if he's any good he'll know. Just out of curiosity what's the expiry date on the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

Maybe it's no harm to have it done and get it over and done with.

The expiry date on it is the 24/04/2023

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Rave.ef

By the expiry id imagine you'd have to have it completed by the 23/04/19 but to be safe do it before September and ask the instructor.

Advertisement