Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove with back boiler and UFH, no other heat source

Options
  • 31-05-2018 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I got a 15kw stove with back boiler and I'm planning to add UFH (1/3 so far) to it. I'll get the Heat Genie installed for that so no issues running it with 2 different systems. The manifold has the mixing valve. There is no other heat source e.g. gas or oil burner to this system.

My Q is about the central unit for the UFH, there is a connection for the boiler which I don't have. Is this essential to run the UFH? How do I have to wire the central unit? Does the heat Genie needs to "talk" to the UFH's central unit?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,730 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

UFH isn’t compatable with a 15kw solid fuel boiler unless you’re sitting at it all day shovelling coal into it.

Advertisement