Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher

Options
  • 31-05-2018 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Anyone heading to Liam Gallagher on the 15th June know if there will be public transport from Dublin City Centre to Malahide Castle? I've heard word from mouth there would be coaches going to the gig but can't find anything online. All I see is transport from outside of Dublin. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hibernia93

sambren wrote: »
    Anyone heading to Liam Gallagher on the 15th June know if there will be public transport from Dublin City Centre to Malahide Castle? I've heard word from mouth there would be coaches going to the gig but can't find anything online. All I see is transport from outside of Dublin. Any help would be appreciated.

Dart from Connolly brings you right beside the park

Advertisement