Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Swap

Options
  • 31-05-2018 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey, does anyone know if you're able to change seated tickets for standing tickets (hard copies) - it's for a gig in Donnybrook stadium and the tickets are from ticketmaster.

I've put an ad up for a sell and repurchase / swap but if anyone has any helpful info around this it would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Try toutless.com, there's a swap section.
    TM allow exchange or refund within 72 hours, but I'd say that has well elapsed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marie P

Yeah I was afraid of the 72 hours... they're well gone!

Will try toutless, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Try toutless.com, there's a swap section.
    TM allow exchange or refund within 72 hours, but I'd say that has well elapsed?

You can only get a refund within 72 hours of buying but exchange is possible up to 2 weeks before event.
    I did it recently ,switched seats to standing for an event ,was grand.
    We'll exchange your tickets if you find better ones. Get a refund on your original purchase when you buy new tickets from us of equal or higher price, up until one week before the event by calling our customer service team. You will be required to pay of any ticket price difference and an administration charge of €6/£6 per order. You can apply for ticket exchange 72 hours after purchase up to 14 days before the event takes place.*

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marie P

That gives me some hope, thank you! The gig is on the 17th, so 2 weeks from Sunday. I emailed them requesting an exchange on Monday just passed so hopefully the 2 week deadline start on initial request.. rather on when they decide to reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Failing that try adverts

• Advertisement
Advertisement