Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerful speech from Emma Mhic Mhathuna

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Went to Protest myself.

How Leo has got away with this is fascinating and shows many Irish people have short memories.

Not just him of course plenty of heads should be rolling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Went to Protest myself.

How Leo has got away with this is fascinating and shows many Irish people have short memories.

Not just him of course plenty of heads should be rolling

The Taoiseach is not the guy running the day to day management of the HSE.

The Taoiseach is not the guy running the day to day management of the HSE.

He was Minister for Health when this happened. He does not remember the Letter. Hmm ya sure Leo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

He was Minister for Health when this happened. He does not remember the Letter. Hmm ya sure Leo

Well if that can be proven then maybe he should go, but so should the entire chain of responsibility.

For too long we have blamed the failings of the health service on whatever politician is in the hot seat that is the ministry of health, but day to day responsibility lies everywhere.

Well if that can be proven then maybe he should go, but so should the entire chain of responsibility.

For too long we have blamed the failings of the health service on whatever politician is in the hot seat that is the ministry of health, but day to day responsibility lies everywhere.

I do agree its a Poison and I have say I think Harris is actually very honest and fair man..

But this was sinister. This is different. This has blood on its hands. It's murder. And some tried to cover it up by shutting up the victims. Leo has question marks over him. Of Course O Brien should be in jail here as things stand

• Advertisement
Advertisement