Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

theme park rides

Options
  • 30-05-2018 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

just watching a video of the worlds scariest roller coasters on youtube. some look v v scarey. i was in orlando last year and went on the hulk roller coaster a few times. think it was my favourite one.

whats been your fav theme park ride? have you had any proper scarey ones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,013 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sarah, when i was 15.

She was 22, a right bunny boiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

I heard grammar ride is really REALLY v v V scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

verycool wrote: »
    I heard grammar ride is really REALLY v v V scary.

I really wanted to go on the high horse, but the queue was too long

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭buried

Saturday night 3am outside the local fried chicken burger sheeebeen

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

The old Shielas get wet on them rides.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I've only ever been on 2, first one was this ****er during a school trip to Barca

edit:wrong one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I love the hulk rollercoaster. I was in the front sh*tting myself on it a dozen times.

The duelling dragons is pretty scary, I don't like my legs dangling on rollercoasters so that wasn't fun. Plus they stopped it at the top of that slow climb to tell someone to put their cup away. We were there for a good 5 minutes with everyone shouting at them to just put the bloody cup away.
    Where did he put it though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I've only ever been on 2, first one was this ****er during a school trip to Barca

Was on that before myself. Worst part was trying to fit in the dang seat!! Hell of a drop on it though, a fine coaster.

Most genuinely scary one i’ve Been on was Samurai in Thorpe Park. Not particularly fast or high, just throws you against the harness so much that you really start to wonder if it’ll hold.

OP the Hulk in Orlando is brilliant too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Some of those travelling theme rides are just awful. You see some unkempt looking geezer with a money wallet strapped across his beer belly looking as bored as hell, not to mention the bricks piled up on grass providing a foundation for the ride which makes me feel a bit uneasy about the safety of the thing. How we don't hear more about accidents on these things I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

AllForIt wrote: »
    Some of those travelling theme rides are just awful. You see some unkempt looking geezer with a money wallet strapped across his beer belly looking as bored as hell, not to mention the bricks piled up on grass providing a foundation for the ride which makes me feel a bit uneasy about the safety of the thing. How we don't hear more about accidents on these things I don't know.

There used to be a guy on the rollercoaster at funderland with half an arm. He told me to keep my arms inside the ride at all times and winked.
    At least he had a sense of humour

• Advertisement
Advertisement