Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup offers

Options
  • 30-05-2018 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

Separate to the world cup betting thread itself...

I'd expect that most firms will have decent offers for existing customers...will post details of any that I hear about

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Sprinter Sacre

• Registered Users Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I opened an account with William Hill there and threw in €20. €10 down on France to win outright, €5 free bet for every game they win in 90 minutes. I put a tenner on Neymar for the top goalscorer offer too, couldn't see anything in the terms and conditions saying you could only avail of one of the offers. It's a pretty good offer for the casual gambler, with the (hopefully reasonable amount of) free bets, that's probably me for the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

I opened an account with William Hill there and threw in €20. €10 down on France to win outright, €5 free bet for every game they win in 90 minutes. I put a tenner on Neymar for the top goalscorer offer too, couldn't see anything in the terms and conditions saying you could only avail of one of the offers. It's a pretty good offer for the casual gambler, with the (hopefully reasonable amount of) free bets, that's probably me for the tournament.

Great offers - will do the same, €10 on Spain, €10 on Greizmann for me, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Kane enhanced from 14/1 to 20/1 for Golden Boot. Think that’s a decent e/w bet. I think ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Kane enhanced from 14/1 to 20/1 for Golden Boot. Think that’s a decent e/w bet. I think ?????

Personally think England will struggle against Colombia/Senegal/Poland in 2nd round but Tunisia and especially Panama could be games where he fills his boots.

Those William Hill offers are great - surprised none of the other big bookmakers havent followed with something similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭linvoysblues

Those William Hill offers are great - surprised none of the other big bookmakers havent followed with something similar.
    Skybet are offering money back (up to £10/€10) as a free bet if you do a pre-tournament bet on the winner. You get your free bet when/if your team gets eliminated.

Betfred are also doing the free £5/€5 bet each time your chosen top goalscorer scores, but it requires a €20 initial bet instead of WH's tenner. Still worth doing though, got Messi with WH and Neymar with Fred.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Bet365 now seems to be doing an offer where you get money back if your winner pick gets eliminated on penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 HoloHoop

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Bet365 now seems to be doing an offer where you get money back if your winner pick gets eliminated on penalties.

Nothing amazing from bet365 so far. They will probably do a few of their inplay free bets

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

HoloHoop wrote: »
    Nothing amazing from bet365 so far. They will probably do a few of their inplay free bets

Hope so ,I'd expect it for England/Belgium anyways .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

And possibly Spain/Portugal to get things rolling

Hope so anyways as id be all over Spain if they do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 HoloHoop

Warper wrote: »
    And possibly Spain/Portugal to get things rolling

Hope so anyways as id be all over Spain if they do

Inplay bet on Bet365 for the Eng game. Only got €25. Banker will be over 0.5 goals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

BoyleSports have a new account offer of 33/1 for England beating Panama - maximum bet is only €1.15 and the stake is returned with any winnings held as betting credit

Advertisement