Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I get less proud by the minute.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

You must have lost a lot of pride with all of the minutes that have passed since that video was first posted last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 potatohouse

inb4 "you've obviously never been to johannesburg/mexico city/rio/mordor if you think dublin is dangerous

absolute international embarrassment of a city

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

A lot of ‘black’. Plus the liberal.ie...

I have no comment beyond that, I’m afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Saw it ages ago. Think they say black about three hundred times.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Pride cometh before a fall

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Pride cometh before a fall

I GET LESS PROUD! And I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Oh ffs, the Liberal.ie?
    I'd rather read the daily fail then that the Liberal and its lies. Racism and hate.

You do know its run by the brother of cora sherlock? , cora who is heavily involved with iona institute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

As well as more police, more visible policing, we need more prison places and a judicial system that will properly sentence those convicted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Well they're not called the police for one thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

You should all adopt my philosophy: until proven otherwise, assume all humans are scum :) That way you can only ever be surprised in a good way.

A rather cynical and pessimistic philosophy I admit and perhaps not so much scum as greedy/selfish little sh1ts, but it works :D Tried and tested for over 20 years. © Jaxxx 2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Well they're not called the police for one thing.

But they are a police force which is what the OP described them as.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭circadian

The liberal.ie is pretty much an Irish InfoWars on a shoestring budget. I can't wait to see what crap they'll try to peddle to make cash.

Apart from fake Facebook competitions that is probably used to comb user data for;

a) Use in misinformation ad campaigns
    b) Sale to whoever wants it
    c) Some other nefarious means

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

jaxxx wrote: »
    You should all adopt my philosophy: until proven otherwise, assume all humans are scum :) That way you can only ever be surprised in a good way.

A rather cynical and pessimistic philosophy I admit and perhaps not so much scum as greedy/selfish little sh1ts, but it works :D Tried and tested for over 20 years. © Jaxxx 2018

Maybe your attitude breeds contempt?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭enricoh

Let's just sweep it under the carpet n pretend it never happened.
    They were unlucky - If it was 100 white scobes they'd be interviewed on Joe Duffy and hotels would be falling over themselves offering free accommodation for a return holiday. Instead they get posted on a website 99% of people never heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Any real news outlets have this story rather than this makey uppy site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

The Liberal? Ah FFS OP. .....

Advertisement