Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Roofing & Guttering - Anyone used them?

Options
  • 29-05-2018 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I've had a few roofers out to price a smallish job in the last few weeks, in Dublin 5.

Star Roofing & Guttering were the most competitive and guy seemed to know what he was talking about. I've googled the company looking for reviews of people who have used them. However, despite the fact that they have three offices (two in Dublin, one in Kildare) and have apparently been in business for 35 years, Google has no user reviews for them, which I find very strange.

If anyone has used Star Roofing & Guttering recently, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

recommendation /comments on specific companies by pm

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

I know this is an old thread but can i ask if you used them in the end. Were they good or who did you go with.
    Cheers
    Stephen
    drykin wrote: »
    I've had a few roofers out to price a smallish job in the last few weeks, in Dublin 5.

Star Roofing & Guttering were the most competitive and guy seemed to know what he was talking about. I've googled the company looking for reviews of people who have used them. However, despite the fact that they have three offices (two in Dublin, one in Kildare) and have apparently been in business for 35 years, Google has no user reviews for them, which I find very strange.

If anyone has used Star Roofing & Guttering recently, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Advertisement